Holding an upcoming party? Surprise your family and loved ones with a simple yet extraordinary all-natural blue Butterfly Pea Flower Fried Rice that’s perfect for large gatherings and only have them craving for more!
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
- 200g french beans (diced)
- 70g sweet corn kernels
- 100g carrot (diced)
- 50g red capsicium (diced)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- Pepper (desired amount)
- 20g butter
- Butterfly Pea Flower Rice (left overnight in the fridge)
- Coriander for garnishing (optional)
- Heat up 10g butter on a pan.
- Crack two eggs and stir-fry eggs.
- Remove from heat and set scrambled eggs aside.
- Heat up 10g butter in the same pan.
- Add diced french beans, carrots, sweet corn and fry.
- Then, add overnight butterfly pea flower rice and fry for a few minutes.
- Stir in light soya sauce, pink sea salt and pepper for seasoning. Mix well.
- Add red capsicium and scrambled eggs to fried rice.
- Toss and stir-fry for another few minutes.
- Ready to serve!