Mum is full of surprises – our family-favourite Cabbage and Mushroom Rice 高丽菜香菇饭 can be prepared with just one pot! Big on flavour and light on the dishwashing.
|Cooking Time||45 minutes|
- 1 cup Heavenly Brown Rice
- ½ small cabbage, sliced coarsely
- About 250g Sliced Roast Pork
- 3-4 pieces of soaked shitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup diced carrots
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp dark soy sauce
- I tbsp mushroom oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup water (that was used to soak mushrooms)
- Add all ingredients into the rice cooker pot in the order from rice to water.
- Start rice cooker on normal setting.
- Once the rice cooker dings, mix the ingredients together and it’s ready to serve!