15 minutes is all you need to amp up some fun with a fruity twist to the typical fried rice, making sure that your Christmas Fried Rice is deliciously less “sinful”!
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
- 1 mango (sliced into cubes)
- 2 bowls of Heavenly Brown Rice (left overnight in the fridge)
- 500g bacon (sliced into bite-sized chunks)
- Salt (to taste)
- Spring onions for garnishing
- Fry bacon on a pan till crispy golden brown.
- Add cube-sized mango to pan and fry till fragrant.
- Place overnight Heavenly Brown Rice into pan and stir-fry.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with freshly chopped spring onions.
- Ready to serve.