An excellent boost of collagen goodness, try out a popular Chinese delicacy, our Fish Maw Mushroom Pork Ribs Soup (香菇鱼鳔排骨汤) that is sure to keep your tummies satisfied!
|Cooking Time||3 Hours|
- 9 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms (soaked in hot water for 1 hour)
- Fish Maw (Blanch in hot water, soak till tender, squeeze oil out)
- 1 Carrot
- Pork ribs, 600g
- Pepper, 1 tbsp
- 2.5l of water
- Blanch the pork ribs for 3-5 minutes.
- Put all ingredients, except the ginger, into a pot and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Add the sliced ginger and boil for another ½ hour.
- Add desired salt for seasoning.