Instead of having the usual yusheng every Chinese New Year, how about a Golden Lou Hei Fried Rice for more huats this 2019?
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
- 2 cups of Heavenly Premium Rice
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites (thinly sliced)
- 300g smoked salmon
- 1 lettuce (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 red capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 2 packets of deep-fried golden (pok chui) crackers
- Crushed roasted peanuts (desired amount)
- Roasted sesame seeds (desired amount)
- 1 piece of bakkwa (肉干)
- White pepper powder (desired amount)
- Chinese 5-spice powder (desired amount)
- Plum sauce (desired amount)
- 2 to 3 tbsp Heavenly 100% Pure Vegetable Oil
- Add 4 egg yolks to Heavenly Premium Rice (left overnight rice).
- Mix well until all rice grains are evenly coated.
- Heat up oil in a wok.
- Add egg-coated rice into wok and fry until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and scoop into a bowl.
- Place fried rice in the middle of the plate.
- Arrange all other yusheng ingredients around the rice.
- Time to lou hei!