Welcome to the SG50 recipe of Heavenly Hawaiian Baked Brown Rice. To honor the wonderful event of SG50, we present to you 4 homey dishes made with Heavenly Brown Rice. This recipe is no-hassle and absolutely hard to turn down. Let’s get cooking!
- 4 pieces of ham, sliced into smaller pieces
- 6 pieces of portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bowl of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ bowl of mozzarella cheese
- ½ a zucchini, cubed
- 3 slices of fresh pineapples, cubed
- 1 bowl of cooked Heavenly Brown Rice
- 1 bowl of instant pasta sauce
- First, heat the pan and melt butter in it.
- After that, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and toss.
- Then add in the zucchini, ham and pineapples.
- Stir-fry until zucchini shrink before adding in the cooked Heavenly brown rice.
- Fry everything thoroughly before sprinkling salt and pepper lightly to taste and don’t forget that there will be cheese atop the rice later.
- Leave the rice to cool for a bit, and then transfer to an oven-safe bowl.
- Spread a light layer of instant pasta sauce on top of the rice, place a few pieces of ham and pineapples on top of it, and spread the mozzarella and cheddar cheese topping generously. Of course you’re free to choose your own favorite cheese topping!
- Repeat the same step for the second bowl.
- Lastly, bake them at 200 degree for 20 minutes or until cheese are browned to your liking.
- Garnish and it’s good to be serve!
Fresh vegetables, cheesy cheese, healthy brown rice – that’s what makes a wholesome meal. Stay tuned to keep yourself updated with the newest and freshest recipes from our kitchens. See you again!