Drained from work? Can’t find the time to whip up nutritious dishes for dinner? Stop feeling guilty because this delicious highly antioxidant one-pot recipe is as nutritious and requires little time & effort!
|Cooking Time||45 minutes|
- 2 cups washed, uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 8 medium-sized uncooked meatballs
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Add all ingredients into the rice cooker pot in the order from rice to pepper, with the tomato in the centre.
- Start rice cooker on normal setting.
- Once the rice cooker dings, mix the ingredients together and it’s ready to serve!