This highly-gratifying and comforting savoury seafood broth made with collagen-bringing chicken feet, prawn shells and other flavour-enhancing aromatics drenched onto our nutty Heavenly Brown Rice makes for heaven on a plate! We’ve also topped it with crispy enoki mushrooms for that satisfying extra crunch in every bite.
|Cooking Time||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- 8 Prawns, peeled
- 150g Clams
- 75g Mussels
- 3 stalks Bok Choy, chopped
- 20g Dried Anchovies, dry roasted
- ½ tbsp White Peppercorns, dry roasted
- 1 Dried Cuttlefish, dry roasted
- 250g Chicken Feet, nails cut off
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 Prawn Heads & Shells
- 5 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1-inch Ginger, peeled
- 1 cube Rock Sugar
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing Wine
- 850ml Water
Fried Enoki Mushroom
- 150g Enoki Mushroom
- 50g Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
Egg Fried Brown Rice
- 1 cup Heavenly Brown Rice
- 1 ¾ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Rinse and cook 1 cup of Heavenly Brown Rice.
- Blanch 250g of chicken feet.
- Dry roast dried anchovies, white peppercorns and dried cuttlefish until fragrant.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir-fry prawn head and shells until no longer grey. Add ¼ cup water and crush the prawn heads to release flavour.
- Add the chicken feet, dried Anchovies, white Peppercorn, dried cuttlefish, garlic cloves, ginger, rock sugar, Shaoxing wine and water. Boil for 45 mins on medium-low heat.
- Combine cornstarch, paprika, garlic salt and white pepper. Dip the enoki mushrooms in beaten eggs, coat in cornstarch then fry until golden brown.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and add beaten eggs & cooked Heavenly Brown Rice. Stir fry on high heat for 2-3 mins.
- After boiling for 45 mins, strain the stock. Add the prawns, clams, mussels and chopped bok choy.
- Once the seafood is cooked, plate the rice, soup and top with Crispy Enoki Mushrooms. Ready to serve!