Today, we are bringing you not one but three amazingly simple and delicious rice bowl recipes you can whip in under 10 minutes. Now, relish maximum flavours with minimum effort!
|Cooking Time||5-10 Minutes|
1. Furikake Tuna Rice
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ can Tuna
- 1.5 tbsp Furikake
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- To a bowl of Heavenly Brown Rice, add all the ingredients.
- Mix it up and it’s ready to eat!
2. Egg On Rice
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Chopped Spring Onions
- Fry a sunny side up and place on top of a bowl of Heavenly Brown Rice.
- Add soy sauce and chopped spring onions.
- 1/2 cup Dashi Stock
- 1.5 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 100g Chicken Thigh, chopped
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- Heat the dashi stock and add mirin and soy sauce.
- Cook the chicken thigh meat in the stock.
- Add in beaten eggs. Swirl until the eggs are cooked.
- Transfer to a bowl of Heavenly Brown Rice.