Flavour Packed with beneficial nutrients, our simple-to-cook Arrowroot Soup recipe is refreshing soup that can be enjoyed with the whole family.
|Cooking Time||3 Hours|
The soup aids in digestion and is:
- Low in calories.
- High in protein, fibre, folates, and vitamin B complex.
- Good in dispersing liver heat.
- Medium-sized arrowroot (about 500g)
- 300g of pork ribs
- 1 corn
- 5 red dates
- A handful of wolfberries
- 10 cups of water (or more if required)
- Peel the arrowroot and cut into smaller pieces.
- Shuck the corn and cut into 4 pieces.
- Cut red dates in half.
- Blanch the pork ribs to get rid of the blood.
- In a large pot, add about 10 cups of water and bring it to a boil under high heat.
- Add the arrowroot, corn, pork ribs and red dates
- Under low heat, simmer the soup for 2-3 hours.
- Add the wolfberries at the last 5 mins.