Feeling the heat lately? Don’t forget to brew a pot of soup cooked by many moms out there – Chicken Soup With Shark’s Fin Melon.
|Cooking Time||3.5 Hours|
Chicken Soup With Shark’s Fin Melon – consisting of the following benefits:
- Shark’s Fin Melon – Reduces swelling, relieves heat and removes toxins
- Dried scallops – Replenishes the kidneys
- Red Dates – Replenishes the blood
- Carrots – Strengthens stomach and aids in digestion
- 2 Chicken breast (sliced)
- 1 Shark’s Fin Melon (sliced)
- 6 Dried scallops
- 6 Red dates
- 1 Carrot (sliced)
- Cut chicken breast into pieces and blanch in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Then set aside.
- Put all the ingredients into slow cooker and cook for 3 hours.
- Season with salt and serve with Heavenly Brown Rice.