This nourishing and simple-to-make soup recipe is not just flavour rich but also has immunity & respiratory function boosting, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing properties thanks to the Cordyceps Flower. What’s more, its naturally sweet and delectable taste and tender chicken pieces pair deliciously with a bowl of nutty Heavenly Brown Rice!
|Cooking Time||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
- 600g Chicken
- 30g Huai Shan (Dried Chinese Yam)
- 10g Cordyceps Flowers (Cordyceps Militaris)
- 5 Red Dates, halved
- 5 sticks Dang Shen, halved
- 3 tbsp Goji Berries
- 1.5L Water
- 1 tsp Salt (optional)
- Blanch the Chicken for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse Huai Shan, Cordyceps Flowers, Red Dates and Dang Shen.
- Add 1.5L Water, blanched Chicken and rinsed herbs in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
- Add Goji Berries 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Serve with Heavenly Brown Rice. Enjoy!