What makes you happy? Mum’s comfort food? Well, us too! Here’s a delicious home-cooked recipe that is sure to be popular with the kids – kindly shared by one of our fans (a mother with 4 kids) 😋
|Cooking Time||1 Hour|
- 5 boneless chicken thighs (sliced)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp abalone sauce
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine
- A dash of pepper
- 20 cream crackers
- 3 eggs
- Heavenly 100% Pure Vegetable Oil
- Place sliced chicken thighs into a mixing bowl.
- Pour shaoxing wine, light soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, abalone sauce into the bowl and mix well.
- Crush cream crackers in a ziplock bag.
- Beat 3 eggs with a fork.
- Dip sliced chicken pieces into beaten eggs and coat well with crushed cream crackers.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Deep fry chicken pieces.
- Remove from pan when golden brown.
- Pair freshly fried chicken with a warm bowl of Heavenly Brown Rice and your preferred sauce.