Here’s a tasty, fragrant, lip-smacking and healthy combo for you😬 Herbal Braised Duck with Heavenly Brown Rice. Give this recipe a go this CNY and impress your guests with this delightful mesmerising dish😀
|Cooking Time||2.5 Hours|
- 1 packet Sai Hing Energising Tonic Soup
- 1 whole duck
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 inch ginger
- Soak the condiments of the Sai Hing Energising Tonic Soup and set aside.
- Remove skin and slice ginger into roughly 6 pieces.
- Rub oyster sauce and then dark soy sauce all over the duck.
- Stuff 3/4 of the soaked herbs inside the duck.
- Place duck in the rice cooker and add the remaining herbs on top.
- Add ginger slices.
- Add 2 bowls of water
- Set to cook for 2 hours.
- Once timer is up, ready to serve with cooked Heavenly Brown Rice.