Welcome the Year of the Rabbit with a delicious and meaningful Chinese New Year dish! 🤩 Mushroom Stir-fry with Minced Pork is an easy-to-make and instagrammable Chinese New Year dish that pairs perfectly with Heavenly Brown Rice. Celebrate the start of spring with good fortune, progress, and growth in 2023!
|Cooking Time||40 Minutes|
- 1 carrot
- ½ kg minced meat
- 17 Shiitake Mushrooms
- 6 shanghai greens
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp abalone sauce
- Cut the mushrooms into cubes.
- Cut the carrot into slices.
- Cut shanghai green into halves.
- Boil water with salt and oil.
- Blanch shanghai greens and mushrooms for 2 mins.Set aside.
- Blanch the carrots for 2 mins.
- Heat the wok with oil.
- Add the minced meat and stir until separated, then add garlic and spring onion.
- Add mushroom, abalone sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar.
- Add ½ bowl water, cornstarch and cook for 2 mins.
- Assemble the shanghai greens in a ring shape and top with minced meat.
- Garnish with carrots, spring onions and chilli.
- Serve with Heavenly Brown Rice.