A dish that is ‘超下饭的’ in Chinese, meaning it goes so well with rice that it’ll be the only side dish you’d need!
|Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
- 1 cup Heavenly Brown Rice
- 2 tubes Egg Tofu, 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 stalk Spring Onion, chopped
- 2 Chilli Padi, chopped
- 200g Enoki Mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 100ml Water
- Cook 1 cup of Heavenly Brown Rice.
- Combine the seasoning sauce ingredients.
- Coat Egg Tofu in Cornstarch and shake off excess. Pan-fry Egg Tofu.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp Oil and add Garlic, Chilli Padi and Spring Onion. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add Enoki Mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Pour in seasoning sauce and pan-fried Egg Tofu. Cook for 5 mins on medium-low heat.