Running out of ideas on what soup to cook for your family? Check out our Mum’s recipe – Pork Rib Soup with Chestnuts that is healthy and refreshing!
|Cooking Time||3.5 Hours|
Benefits you should know:
- Chestnut – Good for stomach and spleen, helps to nourish kidneys and strengthen tendons
- Water Chestnut – Good for lungs and liver, helps to dispel heat and clear phlegm
- 300g Spare Ribs
- 100g Chestnuts
- 10 Water Chestnuts
- 1 medium Carrot
- Rinse & drain spare ribs.
- Blanch ribs in boiling water for a few minutes and set aside.
- Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker and fill with water to cover the ingredients. Cook for 3 hours.
- Season soup with a pinch of salt and serve.