Each spoonful of our perfectly coated chewy brown rice along with sweet crunchy radish kimchi, bacon and sunny side up creates a perfect harmony of satisfying flavours.
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 cup radish kimchi
- 2.5 cups cooked Heavenly Brown Rice, overnight
- 5 bacon strips, sliced
- 2 stalks of green onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- Crispy seaweed (garnish)
- Sunny side up (garnish)
- ½ tbsp red pepper paste
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp radish kimchi broth
- 2 tbsp water
- Cut the radish kimchi into smaller pieces with scissors.
- Add all the seasoning sauce ingredients together and mix well.
- In a heated pan, add the oil, garlic and green onion. Stir-fry for about 30sec then add in the bacon and radish kimchi and cook for another 2min.
- Pour in the seasoning sauce and overnight Heavenly Brown Rice. Press down on the rice to break them up and toss to coat evenly.
- Lastly, add sesame oil and continue to fry the rice for 2 minutes.
- Once it’s done, plate the rice. Add a sunny side up on top of the rice and garnish with seaweed and sesame seeds.