This delectable combo of nutty, umami sauce-infused Heavenly Brown Rice, scallops, shiitake mushrooms topped with butter and aromatic chives make for a perfect one-pot dish addition to your Christmas feast!
|Cooking Time||50 Minutes|
- 2 rice cups Heavenly Brown Rice
- 480ml Water
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 240g Scallops
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Chives, chopped
- Add Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Mirin into 480ml Water.
- Rinse 2 rice cups Heavenly Brown Rice. Add the water mixture and mushrooms. Cook as per normal rice setting.
- Season the Scallops with ¼ tsp Salt and set aside in fridge.
- Add in the Scallops 15 minutes before the rice is done.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix in 2 tbsp Butter.
- Mix in chopped Chives and serve.