Quick, easy, and lip-smacking, this Salted Egg Fried Rice recipe is everything you could ask for! The deliciousness of salted egg and the beloved yolk that brings an explosion of flavours is further elevated with the creamy umami-ness that coats every grain of our nutty Heavenly Brown Rice! Just make sure to cook more because you won’t be having any leftovers!
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Brown Rice
- 2 Salted Eggs (or 3 yolks)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 8 Prawns, diced
- 50g Shimeji Mushrooms
- ⅓ cup Broccoli, chopped
- ¼ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ tsp Salt
- Green Onions, chopped
- Mash the yolks and roughly chop up the whites of the salted eggs
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil, add the yolks and stir-fry until it starts to foam.
- Add diced prawns and salt. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli and shimeji mushrooms. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked Heavenly Brown Rice and corn kernels. Mix until evenly coated with the sauce.