The ultimate quick and easy go-to dish, the beloved combo of juicy, refreshing tomatoes and scrambled eggs with rice makes for a very satisfying and flavour-packed meal! No wonder it’s a dinner table staple in many Chinese households.
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 4 Tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 150g White Shimeji Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- Slit the bottom of the tomatoes and boil for 2 mins.
- Peel the skin and chop into bite-sized.
- Beat and fry the eggs in 1 tbsp oil then set aside.
- Stir-fry the tomatoes in 1 tbsp oil.
- Once it releases its juices, add the white shimeji mushrooms.
- Lastly, add the fried eggs, salt, sugar and ketchup.
- Stir till combined and transfer to a serving plate.