Hi! Today’s creative recipe is a fun hands on activity for the whole family! Introducing the Dino Rice Balls, which are rice balls with delicious chicken and boiled eggs in the middle. The Dino Rice Balls are packed full of protein, and will surprise everyone at the dining table! They will be so curious to find out what’s inside. Serve a surprise to jazz up dinner time!
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups of dried bread crumbs
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled
- 200g of minced chicken meat
- 1 cup of cooked Heavenly Brown Rice
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees celsius.
- Season the minced meat with 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs and some soy sauce. Stir the mixture evenly.
- wrap each boiled egg with the cooked brown rice to make a ball. To prevent your hands from being sticky, wet your hands before you try to make a ball. Gently coat the balls in flour, before dipping it evenly into the egg mixture.
- Add another layer of minced chicken, and dip the ball into the egg mixture again. Coat the ball with one last layer of dried bread crumbs. Repeat these steps for the other three balls.
- Prepare to bake by greasing your baking tray with some oil. Place the balls in the oven to bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Serve while hot.
Serve and surprise everyone with this healthy and fun recipe! It will be a hit with the kids (and adults, too), and would surely become a memorable and enjoyable meal.
We hope you enjoy this creative recipe! Have fun and till next time!