Hola! Great to have you back here. Welcome to the recipe of the Heavenly Mexican Brown Rice Salad. Each servings of this serves up a concentrated shot of Mexican flavors, plus it’s crazy tasty.
- 1 bowl cooked Heavenly Brown Rice
- Half a bowl kidney beans
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 corn cobs
- 3 stalks of coriander, chopped
- A small bunch spring onions, chopped
- Half a portion zucchini, cubed
- 1 seeded red bell pepper, cubed
- 6 shelled prawns
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 small jalapeno, diced (seeds and ribs removed)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- Some Kosher salt
- Some freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, brush butter onto corns and prawns.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add corn, brown rice, beans, red bell pepper, jalapeno and green onions to a large bowl
- In a smaller bowl,whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper. Fold dressing into the veggies and top with the crumbled cheese and toss.