Hello! We have a new healthy recipe for you today. Today’s recipe involves one of our favourite fishes, the orange salmon! We especially love the salmon for great nutrition such as Omega 3 and 6, and of course for its delicious taste. Salmon is good for your body because it can help to reduce cholesterol levels and promote better blood flow. Mix salmon with brown rice, which is rich in antioxidants and fiber, and you get a tasty and healthy recipe! Now all you need some time to start cooking!
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 piece of salmon
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of Heavenly Brown Rice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- ½ teaspoon of black sesame seeds
- Cook the brown rice with chicken broth in the rice cooker. The chicken broth will give it extra flavour.
- Slice and chop the capsicum in small pieces. Then we’ll work on the onion and chop up the garlic as well.
- Take out the salmon and slice it into smaller pieces. The ingredients are ready!
- Put some cooking oil into the pan and cook the salmon pieces over medium-high heat until lightly browned and tender.
- Stir fry the chopped garlic, onions and capsicum. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Add in the cooked brown rice and mix everything well. Then add in the salmon pieces and sprinkle on some mixed herbs.Put on the pan cover, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Let it cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Serve and garnish with black sesame seeds for added fragrance.
We hope you enjoy this healthy and delicious brown rice recipe!