Glazed with tangy sweet teriyaki sauce and stuffed with plump fragrant grains of Heavenly Rice, the humble squid becomes an undeniably delicious treat.
|Cooking Time||25 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 1/2 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp Japanese pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp nori seaweed, shredded
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- 2 x 120g squid, cleaned
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Mix the Heavenly Rice, 1/4 of the teriyaki sauce, pickles, seaweed and lemon juice together. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Stuff the rice mixture into the squids and brush them with the remaining teriyaki sauce.
- Heat the oil in a stovetop grill pan until hot. Grill the squid until cooked, about 3 minutes.