Made in the style of crème brûlée, this rich and deliciously creamy dessert with its caramelised glaze is irresistible.
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly New Crop Rice
- 60g mixed fruit peel
- 30g chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp sugar
- A pinch of ground allspice
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- Lightly heat the cream until warm.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, except for the 2tsp sugar. Keep stirring for another minute.
- Spoon the rice mixture into 4 moulds. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Place directly under a preheated grill until the sugar topping is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and serve.