A 15-minute recipe that looks impressive and delivers great flavours.
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 4 x 30g Portobello mushrooms
- 30g ham, cut into strips
- 30g yam bean (bung kwang), cut into strips
- 30g carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup readymade tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- 60g cheese, cubed
- A pinch of paprika
- Carefully layer the ham, yam bean, carrot, tomato sauce, Heavenly Rice and cheese over the mushrooms. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms in an oven preheated to 160oC for 10 minutes.