Traditionally served at Chinese New Year celebrations, this pudding is lighter as fragrant rice, and not glutinous rice is used.
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 30g canned lotus seeds
- 30g canned ginkgo nuts
- 30g red dates
- 15g maraschino cherries
- 15g almond slivers
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- Mix all the ingredients together, except for the rice.
- Spoon the mixture into a mould and flatten the surface.
- Top with Heavenly Rice, gently pressing the rice into the fruit.
- To serve, invert the pudding onto a plate.