Scented with fresh herbs, Heavenly Rice makes an ambrosial partner for the creamy richness of the fish.
|Cooking Time||25 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- 5g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 5g fresh chervil, chopped
- 35ml white wine
- 15g shallots, chopped
- 2 tbsp Pommery mustard
- 1/2 cup double cream
- 15g butter
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 100g threadfin fillet
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Mix the cooked Heavenly Rice with the fresh herbs thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a pan, bring the white wine and shallots to a boil. Simmer until the wine is reduced by half.
- Add in the mustard, cream, butter and coriander. When the sauce is simmering, add the fish and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve the fish with the herbed rice.