The colourful layers in this appetiser, alternating between creamy green avocado, springy pink prawns, and fragrant Heavenly Rice, look, and more importantly, taste gorgeous!
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 80g tiger prawns, shelled
- 2 tsp Cajun spice seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup avocado flesh, diced and sprinkled with lime juice
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- 20g orange wedges
- 20g mesclun leaves
- Season the prawns with the Cajun spice.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and cook the prawns over high heat for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Scoop the avocado into a ring mould, pressing it down lightly. Follow
with a layer of rice then the prawns. Remove the mould.