Try, if you can, to resist the savoury aroma of this flavour-enhanced version of fried rice. Simple and easy to prepare, it has a sizzling taste that’ll gratify even the most jaded palate.
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 35g spring onion (white part only), sliced
- 10g young ginger, thinly sliced
- 10g red capsicum, sliced
- 10g green capsicum, sliced
- 10g yellow capsicum, sliced
- 100g beef, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked Heavenly Rice
- 3 tbsp ready-made black pepper sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour, blended with 1/3 cup water
- In a non-stick wok, heat the sesame oil and stir-fry the garlic, spring onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the capsicum and beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir-fry for another 3 minutes.