A delicious and easy way to use left over Brown rice.
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
|Recipe by||Chef John See|
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 55g red onion, thinly sliced
- 35g dried shrimps, toasted
- 3 tbsp sambal belacan
- 2 cups cooked Heavenly Brown Rice, preferably 1 day old
- 15g celery leaf, chopped
- 10g green chilli padi, sliced
- 6 curry leaves
- 50g ikan bilis, fried until crispy
- 80g fried egg, thinly sliced
- 2 green chilli padi, sliced
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Fry the onion until softened. Add the dried shrimps and sambal, and fry until a thin layer of oil appears.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and fry for 2 minutes, until rice is heated through.
- Garnish and serve while hot.