Who says fried rice has to be unhealthy? Sprinkle a fruity taste to your overnight brown rice and your kids are sure to love this deliciously mouth-watering Watermelon Fried Rice with Chicken Floss Topping!
|Cooking Time||25 minutes|
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 30g sweet pea (diced)
- 500g tiger prawns (deshelled)
- 1 watermelon
- 2 bowls of Heavenly Brown Rice (left overnight in the fridge)
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Pepper (desired amount)
- 3 tbsp Heavenly 100% Pure Vegetable Oil
- 50g roasted cashews
- Chicken floss (desired amount)
- Coriander for garnishing
- Use a melon baller to scoop up balls of watermelon. Set aside.
- Heat up oil on a pan.
- Add garlic pan and fry.
- Add deshelled prawns and stir fry until they turn orange. Remove from heat.
- Using the same oil, place overnight Heavenly Brown Rice onto pan.
- Add light soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sweet peas, and roasted cashews.
- Mix well and stir-fry.
- Place prawns and watermelon balls into fried rice and mix well.
- Remove from heat and scoop fried rice into an empty watermelon shell.
- Serve hot.